If you are successful at interview for this post you will receive your conditional offer of appointment and information pack via email.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time. Therefore we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post. If you are short listed for this post, you will be contacted via your email account you used to apply for this post, therefore please check your account regularly.
Gwahoddir ymgeiswyr i wneud cais yn Gymraeg, ni fydd unrhyw gais a gyflwynir drwy gyfrwng y Gymraeg yn cael ei drin yn llai ffafriol na cheisiadau a wneir yn y Saesneg
All applicants are invited to apply in welsh, any application submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application made in English.
THIS POST IS FIXED TERM UNTIL 31st MARCH 2020 DUE TO FUNDING.
Assist the Senior Technical Product Specialist in ensuring that effective processes are in place for Health Board to develop e health projects which includes Skype as part of a Technology Enabled Care exemplar.
• Participate in the delivery of the training programmes for these systems and identify future training needs.
• Communicate with key personnel from clinical, managerial and information backgrounds to help deliver Health Board systems and its consequence benefits to the Health Board.
• Maintain quality and content of data held within all ICT Systems
• Provide user support mechanisms (Call Handling and Service Point logging) including development of self-help pages on the ICT intranet pages.
• Assist with the implementation of larger projects.
• Ensures information is processed in accordance with Policies and procedures.
Ability to speak welsh is desirable.
Closing Date: 26th April 2018
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Tel: 01495 765001